I’ve gone 15 days self harm free!
I’ve gone 10 days purge free!
I’ve gone 12 days binge free!
I’ve been restricting signifigantly less for the past 5 days!
AND I’M ACTUALLY MANAGING MY EMOTIONS AND FLASHBACKS AND SHIT FAIRLY WELL. OMG OMG. THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN TO ME.
I’ve been out of treatment for about 6 weeks now…and I did well for like a week and then started struggling tremendously. But I feel like I may be getting back on track. Yay…I think? Haha oh the confusion. Part of me, the healthy part is thrilled!!! And so proud. But the other part of me is saying:
Ew you disgusting piece of shit. What the hell are you doing?! You don’t deserve any of this. You need to punish yourself. You’re a fucking failure and disgrace, and you don’t deserve anything. You should just kill yourself considering how much damage you’ve done the past few weeks. What the hell is wrong with you?!
BUT I WILL NOT. I WILL NOT LET THAT STOP ME THIS TIME. I AM THROWING POSITIVE THOUGHTS BACK….AND SINCE I CAN ON HERE, PUTTING A LINE THROUGH THOSE THOUGHTS :)
Tagged as: recovery. happy. progress. hope. eating disorder. self harm. positivity.
- themanicdoll answered: *Applause* Congratulations, stranger :)
- shutupandfight answered: So happy for you!
- unchartedpavements answered: incredible!! I’m so proud of you!!
- ubergabi likes this
- xforever-and-a-dayx answered: Great job! that is amazing, you are amazing. keep pushing! you can do it.
- buried-deep-inside answered: I don’t know who you are and you dont know me but
- bethechange3 posted this